Tuesday 21 February 2017

The first time I meet Mittens


I first meet Mittens four weeks ago. Mum brought her in the car from Hamilton Zoo. We think that Mittens was dumped at the zoo.

Mum brought her into the house and took her down to my bedroom. She was inside a cage. This cage was blue on the top and white on the bottom. I went up to her and put my finger just below one of the rectangle holes on the cage. Mittens accidentally scratched my finger, it started to bleed. I felt like I wanted to scream. I tasted my blood as I licked the wound, but I didn't mind the taste.

Mittens began to meow, she wanted to get out of the cage. I shut the door in my room and Mum unlocked the cage and opened it. Mittens ran out of the cage and ran under my bed. Mum and Dad left while I waited for Mittens to come out.

When Mittens came out from under my bed I said "this is your new home Mittens". Mittens started to rub on my leg and purred. Mittens purrs a lot.


No comments:

Post a Comment